Breast augmentation is not a trigger for breast cancer. But there are many elements that cause this disease. I remember many breast cancer patients. One of them is my relative Aunt Sri (a pseudonym) is my relative. He was diagnosed with breast cancer. 20 years ago, he used the treatment by cutting the whole breast, radiation, and continued chemotherapy.
Note: With a team of doctors who have expertise in cosmetic surgery and the high standard of the hospital That has been praised by customers all over the world. You can be confident in doing breast augmentation surgery with us. Read more information about breast augmentation at https://www.bangmodaesthetic.com/article/content1
After treatment, the same arm as the cancer was very swollen, unable to lift up, and stiff in the shoulders and chest. Must exercise the arm by putting the hand on the side of the lid and doing physical therapy After that, he lived for 15 years and died at the age of 78 from breast cancer that had returned to his lungs. causing lung flooding and heart attack
The other person is only 35 years old, let’s say his name is Khun Daeng. You had a lump in your breast when a biopsy was found to be breast cancer. When to recommend surgery Khun Daeng refused treatment. go buy medicine pot Pot pills that are not cheap. one pot is a thousand. After a year, Khun Daeng came to me for advice. The cancer had enlarged, had ruptured, had oozing of blood and lymph. When I examined it, I was almost taken aback. I was devastated. because the cancer has spread to the outside of the skin And dug deep inside until I saw the ribs. Khun Daeng said that now he was ready to heal and made me stunned. because he is ready now, the disease would be incurable
The reader should be able to understand. what will be the next event
Breast cancer statistics
Breast cancer is the number one disease in Western women, affecting 1 in 8 to 9 lifetime cases in women of all ages.
In Thailand, breast cancer is the second most common after the cervix. It found 13.5 cases per 100,000 inhabitants (National Cancer Institute Statistics 1995), but the trend is increasing. It is estimated that a few years may overtake cervical cancer.
Therefore, women should know how to cope with this terrible disease.
Causes of breast cancer
Breast cancer, like many types of cancer, the exact cause of its occurrence is unknown. And breast augmentation is not one of the causes of this disease. So I can’t know why this disease happened to one person. not happen to another person The disease is not transmitted through touch. and have the following risk factors
Worldwide, it is more common in postmenopausal women (over 50 to 60 years), Asia and Thailand, more common in women over 40 years of age.
Western women (whites) are more at risk than Asians and blacks.
– If you have had breast cancer on one side will have a higher risk than the general women of breast cancer of the other side
– If there is someone in the family with cancer, such as father, mother, sister, sister, aunt, uncle (whether the mother or father You’re at higher risk than someone who doesn’t have a relative with the disease.
– A lump on the breast Upon excision, abnormal cells (eg, atypical hyperplasia, lobular carcinoma in situ) are identified as risk factors for breast cancer.
– has a genetic unit (genes that increase the risk of breast cancer These genes are mutated genes that are not present in every woman: the genes BRCA1, BRCA2, etc. At present, medical advances have reached the point where you can check whether these genes are present or not.
– unmarried women Or married but had the first child over the age of 30 are at risk for breast cancer.
– Women who have menstruated earlier than 12 years and expire later than 55 years are at risk for breast cancer.
– Women receiving hormone replacement therapy, especially Estrogen and Progestin, are at risk for breast cancer.
– If you have ever had light therapy on the chest area risk of breast cancer
– Overweight (obese) after menopause risk of breast cancer
– inactivity risk of breast cancer
– Drinking alcohol, even just a glass a day, increases the risk of breast cancer. The more you drink, the higher the risk.
– Working the night shift can cause hormone changes. risk of breast cancer
– even still in research But there’s a warning that a diet high in fat, red meat, and low in fiber may increase your risk of breast cancer.
early symptoms of the disease The most common are as follows:
– breast changes, for example
Milk distorted from the original
Around the nipple there are lymphatic scaly blisters.
The skin around the breast is red, hot, or swollen.
There is water coming out of the nipple. Whether the water is clear, yellow, orange or red
Some women are convinced that they have breast cancer. must be in severe pain In fact, most breast cancers are painless. a woman with breast pain usually not breast cancer If there’s a cancerous lump and it’s painful, it’s late-stage breast cancer.